- GEHIR continues!
- Historical Network Research conference in Brno, 11-13 September
- Historical geocoding assistant
- Coding historical data
- Published report from GEHIR 2015 Workshop
- GEHIR is Developing a Game…But Why?
- Participating in Entangled Worlds in Vienna
- Ancient Mediterranean as a Laboratory of Cultural Transmission
- Looking back on the 2015 workshop
- GEHIR has a blog!
- GEHIR is an interdisciplinary research project at Masaryk University, Brno, which applies innovative methods used in the study of the dynamics of complex systems (mathematical and computational modelling, network science) to the historiography of ancient Graeco-Roman religions. Through four focused case studies this project envisions an enrichment of the research into several religious domains of the ancient Mediterranean - Cults of Isis, Early Christianities, Hellenistic Judaism and Mithraism as well as a possibility for an exploration of the formalized modelling approaches in historiography and study of religions in general.